Friday, September 26, 2008

High School Days


I read this tag on Brandy's Blog...I was laughing so hard!!!


1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yep...lots of highs and lows!!! Mostly just a waste of time!
2. What kind of car did you drive? A red Izuzu Amigo! I LOVED my car. I got it on my 16th birthday and was honestly sick to my stomach when I sold it when I was 19!!! I miss you!
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school? Probably having my long time boyfriend cheat on me and everyone knowing before I did! Guys are AWESOME!!!
4. Were you a party animal? No. My dance schedule was to intense to have time to party!
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes...I was pretty good at it!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir in Jr. High and I wish I would have done it in H.S. but like I said...no time!
7. Were you a nerd? No....I'm not very smart!
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Absolutely not...my parents would have killed me!!!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Heck yes!!! I never missed a basketball game!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Coach Walker, Mr. Fong, Coach Cuff
12. Where did you sit for lunch? 5-buck pizza...Target...Wendy's!!! I got my license at the beginning of my sophmore year so I'm not sure I even remember where the lunch room was.
13. School mascot? Bruins
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Yes...Landon Hansen Jr. and Sr. Year. By the way...he is the one I mention in #3!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes....because I would be nicer to people, try harder in school and I would have tried hard to find Scott earlier even though he was in college! And No...for the obvious reasons!!! High School is Drama.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Wearing Candy Necklaces and shooting them at people....we were so mature!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Lagoon, I think???
18. Have you gained weight since then? Well, yes right now being 7 months prego!!! But not a lot before that.
19. Who was your prom date? Soph. Nick Hendersen...Jr. Landon Hansen...Sr. The Girls in St. George for the sunshine tournament!!! By the way Sr. year was funnest, I had the bestest friends!!!
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? No, I stay in touch with everyone I want to...plus I am really bad with names, it would be weird!!!
21. Looking back, what advise would you give yourself? Hang out more with girlfriends instead of boyfriends. Not care so much what others thought. And be nice!!!

I now tag Everyone!! It's fun to read people's memories from high school. Do it!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fun tag! I did this one a little bit ago. Samething happened to me as in your #3 high school boys ROCK!!

Tiff said...

That's funny I love it!

Cori Simmons said...

Okay - so....you're saying that we should keep our kids in dance so they don't get into trouble and party! I completely AGREE! The trouble knocked on my door the second I dropped TDC as a teen.

Hayley Holliman said...

O.K. I'm going to go do this TAG right now. I thought it was so FUNNY!!! But I'm not sure I can remember who I went to dances with I'll have to look back....

Unknown said...

This is so funny. We had some good times:)

Whitney Jensen said...

I love your answers - mine would be very similar!

Brandy said...

So funny! I'm thinking if my parents had been smart they would've put me in dance and then maybe I would've gone to school?? Maybe.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

You look so cute in your pregnancy pics!! I can't believe you went hiking 7 months pregnant. You are a tough girl! I love the tag that is so funny!

Heather O'Brien said...

How fun. That brings back SO many memories. We had so much fun. Reading about your car reminded me of when we'd go "cruisin" and people would pull up to you and say "Hi Bethany!" And I couldn't figure out how they knew your name (liscense)! ha ha. SO great. And someday I will update! Promise.

Jen and Lance said...

I loved it! It's crazy to think about high school again.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Haha...I'm so glad we are friends. I don't know why we were so stupid senior year. I regret that too because we were good friends (especially in Mr. Kramer's photo class!) We let dumb boys get in the way and look who is actually around long after high school is over :) I hope you are feeling good!