Last week I had my very first baby shower with some friends! It was so fun to see everyone and hear all their advice. They definitely hooked me up with some awesome stuff and cute things for a baby girl. My mom made me some pink and brown blankets to go in her bedroom. I also got a bumbo chair, a bouncer, a play gym and tons of cute clothes, shoes, tutus and toys. It was so fun being together. We are all growing up so fast!!! Thanks Everyone!!! It was Awesome!!!
Me and My Family

Everyone!!!

The Girls!!!
4 comments:
Baby showers are so fun! Sounds like you are just about set for your new one to join you!!!
That first picture made me sad that I wasn't there :( I am in the process of making a gift for your little girl. And I think that we should definitely consider getting their pictures done when I come up for Christmas.
By the way. . . are you wearing leggings?
Bethany you look so good!! My girls love seeing pictures of you and everytime I get on the computer to blog Lizy asks if there are pictures of your baby on the computer yet. When we get ready to go to dance Kylee insists that she is going to 'Miss Bethany's' class. But at least they have the next best teacher, Alexis. She is awesome with the girls. We miss you!
Post a Comment