Monday, September 15, 2008

30 Weeks Baby!!!

Can you believe it??? This pregnancy is going by so fast...almost too fast! She is on her way and ready to take over! We actually had a scare on Thursday night. I got home from dance at about 9:00pm. After a long day I realized that I hadn't felt her move at all. I ate something sugary and laid down for about 45 minutes. No Movement! I called Labor & Delivery and talked to a nurse about what to do. She told me to come in quickly...and then the panic set in!!! Scott drove me to the hospital and they monitored her heart beat for an hour. She didn't have any spikes in her heart beat so they used a zapper thingy to wake her up. She got ticked and kicked harder than I have ever felt her kick. Her heart beat spiked after that rude awakening. The doctor said she must of just been exhausted from a long day of dancing!!! I guess I need to be a little more careful! But she is fine and on her way....we can't wait to meet her!!!

11 comments:

Judd Family said...

I am so glad that she is ok! We don't have much longer... they will be here before we know it!

Beth said...

I'm glad all is well. She'll be here before you know it!

tiffany said...

I'm so glad you are doing okay! You look darling! I'm so glad to meet that little lady!

Tai Christensen said...

So scary! The same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with Maya. Im glad all is well and I cant wait to meet your little princess when she arrives!

Brit Bennion said...

What a scare! I can't believe how far along you are...you look so cute. And you'd better take it easy...50+ girls in one day is NOT fun when you get to be that prego! I miss you & can't wait to see you next week!

Shaundee said...

What that is so scary! I am so glad that all is well. Better take it easy on the "handstand demonstrations" and "Cruella De Vil" Dances!! Sorry for the scare.

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything is OK. If I were as cute as you pregnant I would have taken pictures of me too!

BRIANA said...

I am glad everything is okay!! Are you sure you are 30 weeks pregnant---you look comparable to my 15 week picture!

Em said...

Careful Beth! You take care of yourself. I do have to say you are too cute preggo. I am jealous of how cute you look at 30 weeks. By this far along I start looking like a beached whale ! lol!

Haskins said...

That is so scary!! Are you really 30 weeks? you are so tiny!!! YOu look amazing!! I am so glad to hear that she is moving. I cant wait to see your beautiful girl!!

Tiffani said...

I remember thinking 'I can't wait ot mee him' with Cameron and then when he was born it was like I had always known him. I was thinking he would be this little stranger but he wasn't. Now the girls...that was a whole different story. I can't wait to meet her either.