Sunday, September 7, 2008

Triathlon #2

Scott and I traveled down to Yuba Lake last weekend for his second tri this summer. He did so good...much better than the last one (according to him). At his last tri he finished in 1 hour and 33 minutes. And we are estimating that he finished this one in 1 hour and 22 minutes!!! He is awesome and I have a lot of fun running around trying to get shots in action!!!

Comments from Scott:
"I did the swim without thinking I was going to drown"
"I did really well, but will never know for sure cause someone unplugged the computer"
"I'm so grateful for my 6 1/2 month pregnant wife for CAMPING out...yes CAMPING out the night before"
"Between being nearly eaten alive by mosquitos and almost freezing to death, we really had a good time!"

The Bike

Right after the swim

The Finish Line

Yes, I managed to get a picture of Scott and Tanis but not one of him and me!!

Scott decided it would be funny to take this very attractive picture of me when we ate at One Man Band after....YUM!!!

5 comments:

Judd Family said...

Way to go Scott! I didn't even know he was doing another one.

Tiff said...

I have to say I am mostly proud that you went to one man band that is my family's favorite place to go we have so many funny memories there I love it!

meg said...

Hey Bethany,
I am so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find you. Congrats on the baby, I am so excited for you!! How are things going? I think my husband's sister little girl( so my niece) is in one of your dance class at the dance club. She just started, she's in one of the fairytale classes and her name is Ellie. She loves the class! Anyhow hope all is well and good luck with everything!

Haskins said...

That is awesome!!! That is so fun when you have baby showers! Those were my favorites. It is nice to have such good friends!!

Shaundee said...

Wow...way to go Scott. And here I was just feeling good that I had actually gone to the gym (count them) 2 times since having a baby. A triathlon...yep pretty sure that is on my "to do list." I will for sure let you know when that is accomplished!! :) Good Job Hubby!