Sunday, September 21, 2008

What am I thinking???

Hiking....up to a waterfall...in the rain...7 months pregnant!!! Actually, it was really fun! We went up to Bridal Veil on Saturday morning for a little hike. We were going to go to Stewart Falls, but I thought we should see how I did with this first! It's funny the things that are hard when your pregnant. For example sometimes I didn't have the abs stregnth to lift my leg high enough to get on some high rocks. Or when I climb the stairs at the studio and I am embarrassingly out of breath. Or trying to sit up out of bed to visit the bathroom 10 times during the night. (Scott has actually begun to realized its me grunting in the middle of the night and he will reach out his arm and push my back up so I can get out of bed!) It's so funny thinking about the things that are all of a sudden hard. But honestly I have had the easiest pregnancy...if actually getting pregnant had been this easy...we would be in good shape! I LOVE feeling her move! She now kicks harder and I can actually feel her little body poking me, making a bump on my belly. She already has a funny little personality. She will be kicking so hard and I will have Scott put his hand on my tummy and she will stop before he can feel anything.....She does this all the time. I tell Scott he must be good at getting her to sleep (hint,hint!) But really I think she is just teasing her daddy! How lucky am I to have this sweet little spirit come to our family!!!


9 comments:

Judd Family said...

Jordyn does the exact same thing to Cory. I think it is hilarious, but Cory does get his feelings hurt sometimes;) Glad everything is going well. . . not that much longer!!!

Haskins said...

That is awesome that you went on that hike. YOu are so tough

Em said...

Wow Beth I am impressed! Hiking pregnant. Your amazing. I do have to agree the stairs at the studio are one of the worst things when you're pregnant. I can't wait to meet your little one. not too much longer.

Tiff said...

You are a CHAMP!!! I am so lazy when I am prego Im sure that is why I am the size of a tank! It is hard to get up & I am sure glad you have Kwinc to tell you that - Geeze that Kid ??? Well I am excited to meet this little girl she is going to be pretty spoiled!!!

Kathy said...

I cant really tell your pregnant in that picture with scott hiking. You are NOT even showing in all the other places I show, fat legs, puffy face, YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!! I think your dog is going to be a little jealous though

tiffany said...

You totally are crazy! Way to go!!

Hayley Holliman said...

I'm sooo sorry about your little scare. It's funny because Ellery was saying on Thursday you looked like something was wrong. She said that it almost looked like you were going to cry. Well now I know why.... I think that happened to me two different times with different kids. I know it is sooo scary. But I'm sure everything is going to be GREAT and she is going to be here so soon.
By the way you look DARLING!!!

Beth said...

Crazy girl! Hinking??? Nerd!! I'm glad you had fun!

Beth said...

I never was a great speller!!! :)