Friday, August 29, 2008

Help!!!



I need a Pediatrician!!! I have no idea on how to go about finding someone, so I need all you mom's professional advice!!! My OB is in American Fork....so I think I want someone in that area. But if you have any suggestions at all I would really be grateful!!!

13 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

If I was in the American Fork area I would go to Dr. Glade. He is a good friend of my dad's and he is awesome. Whit takes her kids to him and so does my sister. He is awesome! I went to Dr. Later when I lived in Orem (he is in Provo) and I loved him too! Good luck with the search. It is hard.

CaraNathan said...

My sister goes to Alpine Pediatrics which is right next to the Hospital. The best part about them is they have great hours and a wonderful staff...

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

I have a few friends that go to Dr. Arnold...I think he's at Alpine Pediatrics and they love him. Mine is in Orem (Dr. Wynn)...he's a family friend but I LOVE him! Good luck!

Renee said...

Hey, it's Sarah's sister here putting in my two cents for Dr. Glade. I actually have heard great things about all of the doctors in that office but we have been with Glade since we moved back to Utah County three years ago. Their number is 756-5209...I have it memorizes which means that I am there way too often! Good luck!

Hayley Holliman said...

I love Alpine Pediatrics! We have tried a couple different Doctors. But ever since I found them we have stayed. And they've been GREAT! They always get me in fast, hardly ever a waiting time, and a after hours clinic. Which is the BEST because it always seems like it's about 7:30 at night when you need a Dr. You should definitely give them a call.

BRIANA said...

I can't give you any recommendations but that is certainly the best way to find out---just ask around!!!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

Dr.Glade is the best doctor EVER!!!

Haskins said...

I love alpine Pediatrics I have been going there since Maddi has been born. I still go there and I live in Salt Lake I take my kids all the way down there. It is such a great place and the nurses are so nice and the doctors are great(well most of them anyway) and they are in PG and in Lehi. Good luck with your search-- you are so smart to do this before the baby is born and not after like me!

Brit Bennion said...

I agree, go with Alpine Pediatrics. They have a wonderful, professional staff. Dr. Johnson (the founder) hand picked all of the doctors, so there's not a bad way to go. They are also very helpful and respond to any question/situation quickly.

Amberly said...

I love love love Dr. Wise. He is at Lone Peak Pediatrics right next to the american fork hospital. I love him and my kids love him too.

Cori Simmons said...

So....I hear you didn't get a hug from little miss you-know-who at TDC the other day. sorry 'bout that. You never know what you'll get with her.

I don't know many of the AF docs but I know that they use the Pediatric Unit at American Fork Hospital because that is where they have privileges. I'm only familiar with the docs who practice at UVRMC. It sounds like Dr. Glade or Alpine Peds would be a great choice.

Em said...

I love Alpine Pediatrics myself. I have gone there since Jaylee was a baby. There office is really nice as others have said. Hopefully you find one you like. By the way, I am loving the belly! :)

Kristin said...

We go to Dr. Bailey on 8th N. in Orem and I really like him. Shanelle sees a different dr. in the same office, but he's not taking new patients.

The other half of Dr. Jones's office is pediatricians, but I wouldn't go that far.