Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Fun!!!

Happy Anniversary...
Scott and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary!!! Wow, time flies...but it seems like we've been together FOREVER. We went out to dinner to SHOOTS. If you have never been their and you like chinese food, you have to try it. It's down in the river bottoms...so yummy!!!! Then we went to Color Me Mine. We had so much fun just sitting down and spending some time together. I love him, love him, love him!!!
HAPPILY EVER AFTER


24 Weeks...
We just hit another mark! And if any of you tell me you can't see my tummy...I don't want to hear it. I have been working really hard to pooch it out there and I am very please with my results!!!
MY BIG BELLY


One Step Closer...
For our anniversary as with any other "romantic" holiday, Scott and I decided to build something for our house! We have been looking for a changing table for a really long time and I haven't found any that I like for the amount of money! So, Scott built me a changing table. It is exactly what I wanted AND he can make it match our crib!!! Isn't my husband so talented??? And yes...its is dark out side...we busted this baby out in a day and a half! Given we stayed up until 1:30am. I AM SO TIRED!!!






Happy Birthday Dad...
On Saturday we celebrated my Dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We had a BBQ and pool party. For his birthday we gave him ROCK BAND!!! He was so excited and said he always dreamed of our family starting a band...ha, ha. No one would ever guess he turned 48!!! We don't get to actually celebrate it on his birthday cause him and my mom are heading down to meet Bri's new baby boy KALEB. I can't wait to meet him too. Anyway, happy birthday Dad...We love you!!!
DAD GEN & SKY

CORY & JAX

ALI & GARY

DEMI GETTING A DRINK

SCOTT & BETH
(see how tired I look, what a horrible picture!)

ME & DAD


Breakfast in the Canyon...
Saturday morning we went up Provo Canyon to eat breakfast with the Bayles'. Yummy, Yummy Pancakes!!! I apparently didn't take very many pictures. But we had lots of fun!
TANIS

MY HUBBY

BAYLIE BOO

12 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Beth you look so cute! I can see that belly growing! Sounds like you have had a busy but fun time! I am coming up for a while in September and I hope we can all get together and I can see that cute belly in person!

Tai Christensen said...

Your belly is so cute!!! Happy Anniversary, you are definitely one of the most in love people I have ever met :-)

aubphotography said...

Cute Belly Beth!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! And yes I can finally see a little belly there! Tell Brianna that she picked a great name for her new little boy!

Kathy said...

Beth, when I asked if scott built it I did not know he built it from scratch!!! WOW SCOTT!!!!! And I love all your baby girl names but of coarse I voted for Sadie because I love that name (obviously) but I love the name more and more every day. (You could always do bella as a middle with that!!!) You guys are very busy!!! It looks like fun. We love shoots too its never busy and the food is good and pretty cheap.

Tiff said...

I am voting for Irelyn I no a little Irelyn and she is so freakin cute I absolutly am in love with it! I really like Berkley to!

Haskins said...

Happy Anniversary!! I cant believe you have been married as long as I have yet I have two kids and you are just having your first-- I actually wanted to wait four years before I even got pregnant I guess that was not in the plans for us. Your tummy looks so so cute! I love it. I showed it to Maddi and she said "that's mommy's tummy" sad for me but pretty funny! You look so cute!

Hayley Holliman said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Scott is LUCKY to have a cute pregnant wife. Most of us aren't that cute when we are prego. I'm with Tiff on the name thing I LOVE Irelyn. I also love Berkley because I like it with Bayles, and Presley is one of my all time favorite names. Even though it's not on your list I also LOVE Paisley and it's kind of like Presley. Anyways thought you might like it....

Shaundee said...

Bethany you are too cute. I will give you the fact that your belly is a bit bigger...but still so cute. The question is have your ankles swelled up so that they are the same size as the rest of your leg yet? If not...something to look forward to. I posted a picture of mine right before I had Seth...they were pretty amazing! Congrats. Oh, and I like the name Avery!

tiffany said...

Your little belly is so darling! I love it! Way to go Scotty on the changing table! Did you make 2? Congrats on the anniversary! Has it been that long already? Man- we are getting OLD!

Jess said...

You are one cute Pregnant Chick! And what a talented hubby to make that awesome changing table! Happy (late) Anniversary!!!

BRIANA said...

What the heck---Scott is SUPER talented! The changing table looks awesome!! And I am so happy to see a belly--I think you actually look more pregnant than I do now (and I already had my baby!) Can't wait to see you!