Monday, July 28, 2008

AHHHHHH!

So, after Dance Attack last weekend...I decided that I don't like the name Bella....BECAUSE everyone I told said "Oh from twilight???" NO!! Not from twilight...I liked the name way before that came out! But I don't want that to be the reaction to her name. So, I came home and told Scott. He didn't really care cause he LOVES the name Avery!!! But I'm not sold yet....so we talk about names and came up with just a few others. Please vote!!!! We really are having a hard time deciding. Oh, and comment to tell me which one you voted for!!!

20 comments:

Amberly said...

I voted for Sophie. I love that name, I think it is so girly. I also love the name Ella, which is kinda like Bella but you wouldn't get the bad wrap. I would use it but it's to close to Emma. Anyway I really like the name Avery as well. She'll be adorable no matter what her name is.

McGiven Family.... said...

I voted for Avery because I think it goes cute with your last name. I LOVE the name Sophie so much and I am currently trying to convince Ryan that if we ever have a girl we should name her Sophie. Anyway, good luck! We had a very hard time naming the boys. We had a list but didn't actually name them until they were born, sometimes that works best!

Ellery said...

I love anything you don't hear very often. I love the name Presley, that was almost Indy's name, and I still think it would have been cute on her! but my favorite has to be Berkley Bayles that is sooooo dang cute!

Tai Christensen said...

I voted for Kelsey. Yes I know I have a Kelsey so obviously I am partial to that name. But I love the name Kelsey, I always have. And its such a girly girl name...or maybe I just think that because my Kelsey is the ultimate GIRL!! It was so fun hanging out with you at Dance Attack!

Unknown said...

I voted for Presley and Avery. I think those are both really cute and go with your last name. You need to decide on two or three and then when you see your new baby one of them will just stick! That's what we did anyways.

Beth said...

I love Sophie!!!! Apparently so does Amber and Sarah! :) I am all about simple names and it sounds so dang sweet!

Cori Simmons said...

I want you to know that Savannah's name was Preslee while I laid in the hospital - I even wrote that on the birth cert. I had to ask for another copy because my husband liked Savannah better with Simmons. PRESLEE all the way! I have regrets about not using it.

Unknown said...

I really like Avery! That was on our list for our last baby, but we ended up naming her Elle! I always think you need to see the baby first & then look at your list of favs to see what they look most like. I also liked Irelyn & McKinnley! Good Luck!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

i voted for Ireland!!! I love it! But my next choice would be Sophie- My advice would be to take a couple names to the hosiptal and see her first...

BRIANA said...

I voted for Avery!! I also like Makayla but we talked about using Kayla so you definitely shouldn't use that one!! HE HE---just kidding, use whichever one you want! I gotta say you have some interesting ones on your list--I won't tell you which ones I DON'T like just in case you really like them!! Love you long time!

Judd Family said...

I voted for Avery!! It is so cute and sounds the best with BAYLES!

Judd Family said...

Beth,

You picked cute names. Sophie seems very feminine and sweet. I wanted to pick a few.
I can't figure out what Berkley would be for a nickname.

Other than that, I approve
Love, Mom

Em said...

Hi beth I found your blog!! Yeah! I love Avery, I think it is cute, but anything would be cute, because once you name her she will look like the name and we will all love it!
Em

tristaprince said...

I like Jacelin and Sophie. Bryns middle name is Sophie. I couldn't decide which one it should be so I used them both. It is so hard there are so many darling cute girl names. I also love the name Presley that was going to be Beckhams name if he was a girl! Good luck! Do you like the name Sloan? I think it is cute. Like the girl on Ferris Beuler's day off.

Tiffani said...

I still love Avery. I also like Sophie and Sadie but my vote is still Avery.

Heidi said...

I love the name Presley... but you couldn't go wrong with any of the ones on your list. I love how you are showing your BELLY off in that one camping pic. You can't see ANYTHING.. silly girl.

Whitney Jensen said...

I voted for McKinnley - I have a violin student named that (she spells it Mckynlie) and she is DARLING!!! You know how when you know somebody cute it makes the name that much cuter! Good Luck - and by the way, if you're OCD like me it's okay to pick a name before you go to the hospital! I always know my names months in advance!

Haskins said...

I love the name McKinnely I think that is so cute!! My second choice would be Sophie I also love that name too!!

Kristin said...

I voted for Irelyn, but I also like Sophie.

Brit Bennion said...

I love Avery...but Jacelin has always been in my top girls names too! So you should HIGHLY consider it! Good luck, but either way your baby is going to be too cute for words!