Monday, July 7, 2008

Bayles Family Reunion 2008

For our reunion this year we went up to soldier summit to camp. Every single member of the family was able to make it and we had so much fun. Scott, me, and his parents went up one day early to set up camp. It was probably the funnest day there. Scott and I found a killer camp site and spent about 3 hours leveling it out and clearing it of bushes. We also built a fire pit and raked spots for the other family members who came up the next day. We went and cut wood and sat by the fire, did some crafts and ate TONS of roasted marshmallows. Tanis absolutely LOVED being up there. He was so tired by the end of the day that he climbed up into my camp chair to get away from all the grandkids. Scott's favorite part was cutting wood with his dad and just doing nothing. My favorite part was all the wild flowers Scott would randomly pick for me, and the mallows!!! I am so lucky in the in-law department!!! We have so much fun as a family and love being together!!!

Being silly...yes that is me with no make-up on

Our Pooped Puppy

Beth and Clara

Scott and Lauryn

20 week marker...LOOK AT MY BELLY!!!

15 comments:

Tiff said...

really what belly???

Tai Christensen said...

Ummmm where is this belly?? You are still amazing thin and I cannot believe you were leveling campgrounds! You are such a trooper!!! Your dog is so cute FYI!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

AHHH your belly's huge!!! What are you going to do with it?? Really, I hope you count yourself a super blessed girl! You look wonderful!

Cori Simmons said...

Oh - I'm so proud of your camping skills. and. . .the dog gets a chair?????

Haskins said...

If I looked like that at twenty weeks I would be the luckiest person alive!!! You and Scott seem so cute together. You guys will make such cute parents! Your little girl is so lucky!

Kathy said...

Your belly looks like mine and I am not pregnant. You look cute anyways!!

Ellery said...

I love the no makeup thing! that is my favorite part of camping no hair or makeup on me or my girls!

BRIANA said...

Are you kidding me?? That is not a belly----I look way bigger than that just after I eat dinner (when I am not even pregnant) and just forget what I look like right now---notice there are no more belly pictures on my blog!! Looks like you had fun camping!

Amberly said...

You don't even look pregnant. You are one of those pregnant women I envy, who look fabulous the entire time and you can hardly tell they are expecting. Sounds like you had a great time, we love camping. Be grateful you have great in-laws. You should come with us to St. George, we could relive the glory days =). Has anyone asked to throw your shower yet, cause I would love to do it if no one else has spoken yet. Talk to ya soon.

Beth said...

I guess everyone has the same comment as I do! You nerd, you have no tummy in sight! Horray for first babies....your body is not so nice to you the second time around! :)

Jess said...

Seriously... I don't even see a belly. I look six months pregnant at three... I would love to be you, you look GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun reunion! And what belly?

Nicole said...

Beth, I found your blog through a friends, so I thought I would say hi. This is Nicole Jackson Erickson (from cheer in JR. High) I agree with everyone else you don't even look pregnant, you look great. Congrats on the new little addition to your life. Our blog is www.eliandnicole.blogspot.com

Heather O'Brien said...

You loser! Seriously, if I come to Utah and I don't see a belly, you're in big trouble. You can't harrass me when you have no room to talk sucker! Can't wait to see you :) And p.s. I just read your maternity post. Maternity clothes suck! My friends here love the Seven jeans though. They sell tons of them brand new on Ebay for way cheaper if you want to go that route!

Jen and Lance said...

You look so natural holding that baby!