Last weekend Scott participated in his first triathlon! It was so fun to watch him and I have to admit that I was sick to my stomach nervous!!! Not that I thought he couldn't do it, I just wanted him to reach his own expectations! And he did. He placed 63rd out of 500! What??? You would think he has been doing this forever! You might ask what brought this on....well, when you ask Scott he will tell you that I ate so much in my first trimester that if he didn't do something fast he was going to gain a lot of sympathy weight during this pregnancy!!! Rude!!! But I am glad it got him into this whole thing. He really has enjoyed it and it took him about 1 week to get into good enough shape to do it. Yea, Scott! I love you!!!
The Swim...

The Bike....

The Run....

Clark & Scott at the Finish Line....

Scott & his biggest cheerleader....
10 comments:
That's so great for Scott! It's my goal to do one of those next summer. We'll see how that goes! Miss you and hope life's been good!
what a stud muffin! Good job Scotty!
Holy cow I wish I could train for that in 1 week I just started working out yesterday and I want to die I am so soar - and honestly I wanna die when I am doing it - go Scott!
Wow - that is talent.
I almost cried too. I was so relieved when he came out of the water. He looked like a big stud too. I'm so glad you are supportive of him and love him so much!
Great Job Scott! Thats awsome! goog for you.
That is crazy that it only took him one week to get ready for the triathlon. Most people spend months and months getting ready! Nice job to your hubby!!
Good Job Scott! We wish we could have been there.
Way to go Scott!!!!!! Jonny would tell you the same thing about when I had Jane. Its rough when all you want to eat is a little ice cream...or a lot of ice cream!!! :) Anyways, missed you today, sorry i didn't answer I had my sisters kids too, so my hands were a little full! But no worries I'll see you on Saturday!
I wish we were there. Maybe we could do it next year. or...maybe not.
Post a Comment