So, Scott and I went grocery shopping this weekend and it is that time of year again when Dreyer's comes out with their PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM!!! It is so yummy! It has chunks of candy canes in it AND it is PINK!!! Scott doesn't like it so I end up eating all of it by myself...which I am TOTALLY willing to do! So...if you haven't tried it yet...DO IT!!! Don't wait it will be gone after Christmas!!! Happy Eating!!!
9 comments:
I saw this at the store the other day! I am not a huge fan of candy canes so I might have to go for a different flavor. If you like apple pie, then Baskin Robbins has an amazing apple pie a la mode flavor!
I dont know why but for some reason that does not seem good at all!! But know I want to try it to see what it taste like!!
so basically that is my FAVORITE thing too... lets get together and eat an entire carton K?
That is my favorite holiday ice cream too! Phil won't eat it either so I get to eat it all by myself!!
YAY!
OH MY GOSH!!! Peppermint ice cream...NOTHING BETTER! Just add a betty crocker brownie! Ill come to the ice cream party when you and jess get together....
mmmm....! I'm going to get some right now! Too bad I can't away with eating an entire carton like you can :)
i also love it!!! kevin does not like it either so i eat it all by myself as well!!!
YUMMO!! Like I need another flavor of ice cream to like! But thanks anyway!
Post a Comment