Sunday, October 26, 2008

Showered with LOVE!!!!

This weekend I had TWO baby showers! One on Friday with family and family friends. It was thrown by my sisters and mom and sisters-in-law and mother-in-law!!! It was at my mom's house and it was so fun! Skylar was in charge of taking pictures....so that is why there aren't any good ones!!! Just kidding Sky. I got lots of cute pink princess stuff and lots of the necessities! And my mom gave my a super cute diaper bag. And of course books from Grammy! Thanks to everyone that helped and came to celebrate this baby girl who we think is named AVA JUNE after my Grandma on my mom's side. I was sad that Bri and Gen couldn't be there and also my sister-in-law Tiffani. But everyone else I love was there!!!






On Saturday I had a shower with some of my little dancers. I am so lucky to have such awesome little girls with awesome mother's! I couldn't believe the work they went through for the shower. And my sweet little assistant Mickelle even came!! I LOVE HER!!! It was so fun seeing what the girls picked out for the baby and how excited they are to see her. At dance the other day I had a little girl ask me if my baby will already be wearing her tutu when she comes out of my tummy. And at this rate I'm sure she will. They showered her with clothes and tutus and shoes and fuzzy blankies and lots of stuff fit for a princess. I was also SO excited to get my bedding for my crib! You can't have to many POLKA-DOTS!!! We had so much fun and I didn't even think to take any pictures until almost everyone was gone! :( But I promised to post pictures of my nursery for all those moms who helped make it look so perfect! And yes, I know her letters say Avery....changing it is on my list of things to do!!!





By the way...I also included a picture of my belly and Scott showing off his belly. I was going to take it in my Sunday dress but I can't get into my sweats fast enough these days!! :( Only 27 days!!! AHHHHH!!!

10 comments:

Tiff said...

Your nursery is adorable I remember how exciting that was especially for the first. I had the clothes in the closet hanging on matching hangers awwwwwwwwww how I loved that!

Beth said...

you are so dang cute, and its true you can NEVER have toom any pokadots!!! :) Love ya!

Shaundee said...

Your showers looked like so much fun. It is so great getting all of the fun little gifts for your baby. There is nothing like having your first baby...I am jealous of the experience you are about to have. Promise me you will just sit and smell the "newborn" smell on your little one when she gets here. The smell doesn't last for very long and it is intoxicating! So excited for you.

Haskins said...

I love your nursery it is so cute!!! I was never able to do one for Maddi because we were in Law school!! How fun to do one! I am glad you had a good showers! You are so cute and I am so excited for you to have your baby!!

tiffany said...

It was so fun to finally see you! you are darling!! I love the nursery! Looks like you are ready to go!! Can't wait to meet her!

Tiffani said...

I am sorry I missed your shower. Remember that the crown and wand are for the BABY. I tagged you on my blog. Go see it. It is a fun and easy one.

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun. You look SO good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Ava. That was one we were thinking about. Is that a chocolate fountain I see? Yummy!

Em said...

So cute Beth! Jaylee was so excited for your party! We had too fun!

Jen and Lance said...

This little girl is going to be spoiled! I'm so excited for you. I wish I could've made it to your shower on Nov. 1 I had a Thriller show. But I am making it to The dance club one. I love the picture of your husbands belly! That's amazing!

Judd Family said...

I really wish I could have been there. Your little girl will be here soon and Jordyn can't wait to reunite with her at Christmas!