Two Weeks
Length 20 3/4
Weight 7lbs. 11oz.
Head Circ. 35.4cm
Two Months
Length 23 1/4 inches 75%
Weight 11lbs. 50%
Head Circ. 38.9 cm 50%
She is growing so fast! We love her SO much!!!
We have included some pictures by request of Aunt Tiffani! I hope this will hold you over for a couple days!!!
These are pictures of our Super Bowl Party!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!
Ava watches football like mommy!!!!

Uncle Jaxon is "kinda" a steelers fan!

YO-YO!

What a cute little family!
6 comments:
Love the LIPS! I'd love to get a hold of those cheeks.
Those smiles are so cute!!
Cute pictures! We wish we could have been at the party! Ava is taller than Jordyn! I guess you are taller than me and Scott is taller than Cory though. When are you going to come and see us? Southwest has airfare deals all the time from SLC to ABQ! Check them out!
First of all...thanks for the pics. Second...it doesn't look like Jaxon needs anymore Dr. Pepper and lastly please tell me that Scotty isn't all of the sudden a Steelers fan.
Guess we know who you were cheering for.
She is so darling and you guys look great in the Steelers gear---even though I was rooting for the Cards! I first saw the 2 week stats and misread them thinking they were the 2 MONTH stats---and I was thinking that you were starving poor little Ava---but indeed it looks like she is doing well!
Post a Comment