Saturday, February 7, 2009

Am I Retarded???


I am afraid that if I don't ask for help.....this might happen!!! Can someone please tell me how to put a picture behind our blog title? I have tried to figure it out and apparently I am indeed retarded....I could really use your help!!!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

beth- click on the customize at the top right of your blog and then go to the layout. it's the header. It will let you add a pic there! Call me if you have questions! You aren't retarded.. i only know because someone told me... or Nate did it or something! :-)

Scott and Beth said...

I tried that. It has the picture saved there but everytime I switch to view blog it doesn't show up! Am I retarded???

Kristin said...

I think you have to create an image with the picture and your title and then import the image as one object. I had someone create mine. I created the one at baylesnews, but it's not nearly as fancy. I can try and help you. (You're not retarted, you married my brother!)

Unknown said...

The only way I know is what the first person said. Sorry I'm not much help and your not retarded!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Sonetimes it wont put mine on depending on my backgound. Make sure your background has a space for it...ie. When you go into backgrounds pick one that looks like a picture will work...then change it to your "cute" one. does that make sence? Sometimes mine will be really big and then when I change my background it will work-gosh that sounds confusing. Call me if you want me to explain:)