Since I've been tagged!!!
Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.
8 favorite TV shows:
1. LOST
2. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
3. BIGGEST LOSER
4. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
5. ELLEN
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. TAUGHT FAIRY TALE BALLET
2. FED AVA
3. PUT AVA DOWN FOR A NAP
4. CLEANED MY HOUSE
5. WENT BACK TO DANCE
6. FED AVA AGAIN
7. ATE DINNER WITH SCOTT
8. YOGA
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. SPENDING THE WEEKEND WITH SCOTT, AVA AND TANIS
2. NEW LIVING ROOM FURNITURE
3. DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE
4. SPRING TIME
5. HAWII TRIP THIS SUMMER
6. YEAR END CONCERT
7. TILING MY KITCHEN
8. SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT
8 favorite restaurants:
1. MACARONI GRILL
2. CPK
3. OUTBACK
4. PF Chang's
7. NOODLES & CO.
8. JCW'S
8 Things on my wish list:
1. MOVE
2. SWING SET
3. TAKING AVA TO DISNEYLAND
4. SEEING MY SISTERS
5. BEING A RUNNER
6. WARM WEATHER
7. REPAINT LIVING ROOM
8. AVA TO CONTINUE BEING HEALTHY
8 people I tag:
1. BRI
2. GEN
3. ALEXIS
4. BETH H.
5. HEATHER O.
6. LINDSEY P.
7. J. DEGRAFFENRIED
8. ANYONE ELSE???
2 comments:
I loved your sleeping through the night on your wish list! That wish often comes to my mind during a nightly feeding. And I can make one of your wishes come true because I am coming home March 25!
umm...you didn't follow the rules. I didn't know you tagged me. I will do it! I'm with you on the sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment