
Daddy lined up all my princess toys so I could pick out my favorite....he was so nice to put two of them a lot closer than the rest....Aurora cause she's mommy's favorite and Belle, cause she likes to read! I need a little more time to make my final decision!!!

I've started rolling from my tummy to my back...the other way is much harder! Mommy thinks I am amazing!



Daddy tore apart our dryer...it is from the Ice Age but mommy and daddy don't like spending money on boring things like that. So, daddy fixed it.....with glue and an old rollerblade wheel! He thinks he is McGiver!!!

I found my hands and I am doing my best to reach for things that catch my eye. We were in the car and Mommy couldn't hold my hand while I was in my car seat. So I grabbed onto my poodle Polly......she's pink!

I'm not devestated in this picture...I just had to rest my eyes for a minute and accidently fell asleep!

Tanis is learning to share the back seat with me...sometimes he pouts about it...

My first Valentines Day was awesome! Mommy and Daddy bought me a book and both my grandmas got me clothes...don't I look cute?

My Aunt Alexis got engaged! We are so excited for her and Gary!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!
10 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting! I love those cheeks! Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gary too :)
Fun to see cute new pics! She's so cute! I think we are leaning towards Chase...I love it and I'm just making sure McKay likes it ENOUGH! Hope to see you soon!
OK I really miss her. She is changing so fast. I miss you guys too but I REALLY need to see her more. Tell Alexis I said Congrats. Good for her.
I love that first pictures of Ava. She's so cute with her little grin.
Scott never ceases to amaze me.
Very cute Beth! I love her cute smile too! Isnt it sooo fun when she starts smiling and grabbing things! I love seeing all your cute pics:)
Holy cow I love her smile! and mostly the cheeks!!! I can't believe she is already 3 months time flies!
I am really in love that you mentioned mcgiver I love that guy and that is sweet you fixed the dryer with a rollerblad wheel how amazing!
I love that little smile! what a doll! haha! she is so stinkin' cute! I love the pic of Scott tearing apart the dryer! Our husbands are SO much a like. Nate and I had a good laugh! Way to go Scott!
What a cute....I can't believe how much she has grown. And rolling already...good girl. She has such a cute smile...
I am in love with that first picture!! Scott is little Mr. Fix-It.
I love her smile, and love that she smiles at me. Congrats to Alexis too : )
Post a Comment