We were so lucky to be able to go to the Draper Temple open house a few days ago. It was amazing and so fun to be able to walk through it. Especially with Ava, although she did sleep through most of it....I made the mistake of putting her in the bjorn. We went with the Bayles Family, such a fun family activity. And Thanks for dinner!!!

BATH TIME
Ava now LOVES bath time. She really hated being sponge bathed when she was brand new, but now she likes to splish splash and actually cries when she gets out...partly because of the cold, partly because of having to get out.


A HAIRY SITUATION
This week two uncommon hair things happened....
I cut my own bangs...


AND SCOTT SHAVED HIS FACIAL HAIR!!!

AMERICA ONSTAGE
Ava and I went to her first dance competition last weekend. Well, she didn't dance but it was fun to have a little buddy. My girls did SO GOOD. I was so proud of all of them and could not have imagined it better.....way to represent!!!



8 comments:
Your bangs look good! And Scott looks so different without facial hair. Ava is getting so big and we are so excited to see you. Love you!
I love Ava's robe. so cute! Those pics of Kwinc are funny you can tell she doesn't feel good! You are so brave to cut your own bangs but good work!
She's just getting cuter and cuter. I LOVE Scott without the facial hair (okay, I love him regardless, but prefer the clean shaven look). Your bangs look great. I would never dare try it. My history is not too good.
I love the bath pictures! She is getting so big!
Such a cute Family. She is so big and so cute.
The bangs look great. We missed you at Disneyland. The girls LOVED it as I knew they would. Cameron has a blast. When my kids are all big enough to stay with me we are getting season passes.
Love all of the pictures. And I second the comment about the robe! Too cute. Also the picture with the brown headband and white flower...killing me. It is so hard to have such a cute baby!!
Oh, and Ava wanted me to tell you that she thinks you should teach a Jazz 1 class next year for Lyza. Don't blame me...Ava said so :)
That is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen seeing a baby in a bath robe! She's darling! What a crazy weekend for you! But sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment