Ava is now 4 months old! (Well, now four and a half) We took her in for her check-up and she is one healthy string bean! Here are her stats:
Length 26" (93%)
Weight 12.8lbs. (29%)
Long and Skinny!!! She is already fitting into 6 month clothes length wise....but they droop on her little body!!! She is starting to try and sit up on her own and she is ALWAYS smiling! She likes to watch The Backyardagains and play with her blocks. Her favorite thing lately is sitting in her bumbo chair! Thanks to the wonderful person who invented it! She like to sit on the bathroom counter while mommy gets pretty and play with my make-up brushes. She is such a mommy's girl...I have no idea how that happened ;)
















We were so lucky to have Gen and Jordyn come home to visit. Ava and Jordyn are just 4 weeks apart and it is so fun to watch them try to figure each other out. We miss you already!!!



Scott ripped all the brick off of our house so we can reside it after the new windows are put in. He finished it in about a day and a half and got a well deserved shoulder rub after.


Tanis get a hair cut! Don you know what that means??? Summer is almost here!! By the way, I was totally COVERED in hair!!!

Other than that this month has been full of dance performances, competitions and very little time at home. I am so lucky to be the teacher of these awesome girls. I really do love each and every one of them!!! And I will be so sad when this year is over!

We are having such a wonderful time with our little family. By the way... What did I post about before I had Ava???
10 comments:
Yay! Finally a new post. I love all the pictures, especially the one with the red bow. I need to go get a good look at your house. Hope you're taking lots of before and after shots.
Ava is seriously precious! i love that smile! Way to go scotty on the brick! You guys are always up to something! i can't wait to see it!
Beth, Ava is getting so big!!! What a doll!!
Oh my goodness Ava is so beautiful!!! She looks like such a happy baby and has a gorgeous smile!!!
Ava is just so darling! I love the flower bow! And very cute hair--YOU not Ava! Can't wait to see you guys!
So fun! It was awesome to see you yesterday...when competition season is over for both of us....maybe we can finally hang out! :)
Finally...I needed some new Ava pictures. My girls love to look at the blog with me. Unfortunately they think everyone is "Daddy". I wish they could take your dance classes.
I love Ava's smiles and that she always gives me one! Jaylee has had a great dance year too, Thanks for all you do. I know it's not always easy. She sure loves ya!
(I deleted the previous post because I couldn't spell! hehe sorry!)
Hooray for the pictures!!! I could look at pictures of Ava's darling little face all day! Thanks for updating! The picture with her bow in her face is classic. Your girls looked so great at the concert. It was so much fun to watch. Tell Ava thanks for sharing her mom with us.
Post a Comment