

We were so lucky to have our closest cousin Jordyn here for almost a month during Christmas! Before they left we took pictures of them in their blessing dresses. They are going to be cute little friends!!!



Here are some funny random pictures......
Daddy changing a messy diaper :)

Uncle Jaxon with both the babies

Napping with Tanis

Wearing Daddy's beanie

This is for Nate and his wife....if you want to know how we did it let us know!!!
11 comments:
Her little smile is so cute! its so rewarding when they start to respond to you, instead of the blank stare!
Cute pictures! We miss her already. Jordyn can't wait to come and visit, she would also like it if Ava came to play at our house. Love you guys
She is so cute!! I cant believe how big she is already getting!!
Love those cheeks.
So cute! I love her little smile. I can't get over her hair. It's so fun. I LOVED seeing you! Hope you guys are doing good.
What a cute smile! It is so much fun when they start interacting! I love the pic with Scott changing the diaper---guys are such wooses! (I have no idea how to spell that!)
Oh- I love her! How fun to see that sweet little smile! I cant wait! She's darling!
So, Beth, you don't know me. I went to Jr high and High school with Scott. I don't know how I fell upon your blog but I did, (you know one of those link to link things). Your little girl is beautiful. Tell Scott hello from Nicole (Demos) Felt for me. It is always fun to see what old friends are up to. Congrats again on such a beautiful little girl.
She is so sweet! I love her darling smile! She looks gorgeous in her blessing dress!
OK Beth...time for some new pictures!!! Remember I NEVER get to see her.
Hi! I'm Kristi --Nate's wife. I love your living room. And would love to hear how you did it. Sorry, to be so long in responding...I just saw your comment on our blog a minute ago. How nice of you to post a picture! THANK YOU!
Post a Comment