Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ava's First Dance Concert

Ava was so excited to dance on the stage! It was all she talked about for a good month and when the day finally came.....she put on a show!!! I curled her hair and did her make-up which she thought was so fun. She didn't show an ounce of hesitation to walk out in front of all those people. She did a dance to SANTA BABY and did an amazing job. I quite liked the part when she stopped to pick her wedgie! Oh the smiles she brought to people's faces! I love you Ava! Thanks for that happy day!!! Ava and I waiting back stage THE PERFORMANCE Ava & her proud daddy! We had grandparents, aunts & uncles and lots of cousins come to cheer her on! So special! Ava & Sheryl Ava & Kirra (She taught me dance!) Celebrating with Ice Cream P.S. live footage coming soon!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Can't wait to see a video!

Brit Bennion said...

Yea! I cant' believe that she's old enough to be dancing. You must be so proud. Ava is beautiful!