When we met, we worked together for a year before any form of relationship evolved. It was pretty much "Scotty, can I go home?"...."Did you do your closing?"....."Yup."......"Ok.". And it went on like that for a year. We didn't know anything about eachother. I thought he was "too cool" to talk to me. And he thought I was a "snotty beauty queen". Until, one day I saw him in a new light. I don't know what it was that all of a sudden made me interested in him, but boy was I!!! I very sneekily tricked him into asking me to the midnight showing of LORD OF THE RINGS. (Yes, that was how much I liked him!) He kissed me on our second date and told me he was falling in love with me 2 weeks later on New Year's Eve. It was all over after that. We were inseperable!
Nine months later we were engaged......for what seemed like an eternity! Everything he did and put up with during our engagment showed me that he would do anything for me. He stood by me when I was confused, stressed and wigging out! And on July 30th we were married in the Manti Temple. We each drove down to the temple with our parents. I remember when I walked into the temple and saw him walk around the corner I thought 'this is really happening..... I get him for forever!'. Everything about that day was perfect! (some of that credit has to go to my amazing mom for thinking of every detail for our wedding.)Since that day we have had many ups and downs, but we go to bed each night happy with our life. Two beautiful children later, I love just that same...if not more.
Scott is so amazing. He seems to know exactly what I need and when I need it. He works so hard to provide for our family. He lets me be me and embraces all my quirks. I would rather be with him than anyone. We have fun doing anything together.....even what seems like work. He makes me laugh. He is my world.
I love you Scott! And thanks for my amazing life!








2 comments:
I love him too!
Make me cry! You're the best thing that's ever happened to him. Thank you! I love him too!
Post a Comment