Monday, February 27, 2012

Christmas 2011

I love Christmas! It is such a fun holiday, reason to celebrate and be grateful for my family. We have so many Christmas traditions! Decorations, music, pj's, sunday clothes, movies, family, Christmas lights and yummy food! Speaking of yummy food, we made my moms sugar cookie recipie (best recipie ever!) 96 cookies later we were running around looking for people to take some! It was fun!



We got to spend Christmas Eve with the Bayles Family. We have a tradition of acting out the Nativity. This year Ava was the Angel and Scott was suckered into playing Joseph. Such a fun night. We love our cousins!




My favorite Olsen Family tradition is going to temple square and taking a carriage ride. I love my family! I have the coolest siblings! (we missed you Bri!)





Our Christmas Eve traditions are to open jammies, go look at lights and come home to watch the Polar Express before bed. We then wake up (always so early) have family prayer and head to see what Santa brought. This year Ava asked for a baby Mulan doll. It is all she talked about for 2 months! Nixon unknowingly asked for some bath toys and a Jedi Mickey. Ava also got him a alien toy from Toy Story. We were blessed to have one of Santa's Elves to come stay at our house for the month of December. Tommy Tinsel is a welcomed member to the Bayles Family. In fact, Mom had a hard time not keeping him out all year! We finished off the morning with Breakfast at our house with some of the Bayles Family! Such a great Christmas!!!













God bless us.......EVERYONE!

3 comments:

nancybay said...

Oh how I love the blogs. They keep everyone alive for me. I absolutely love the pictures. I LOVE MY FAMILY! Thanks for sharing. 2012 is going to be the best year ever.

Kristin said...

You look so much like your mom in the cookie making picture. I can't believe we're still using mom's sequined blouse for the nativity!

Tiffani said...

I can't believe I wore that sequined shirt on a date. OK so it was disco skating. I wish I could wear it on a date now.