Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Things I Forgot....

As I was looking through my pictures I noticed that I was missing a few random pictures and because this is my only way of keeping any sort of journal.... I thought I better post them! Here are some of my favorites!

Ava and Jordyn (cousin) are the funniest little friends! They love to play together and go to music and dance class together! So fun to have a close cousin!

Ava and I at the zoo. Don't know what I ever did with out this girl! Love her lots!

Gen and I decided to get crafty and build some candle sticks.... I must say that we definitely impressed our selves! Scott got a little nervous when I called him at work and asked how to turn on the compressor....

The Olsen Boys (My dad, Jax and the brothers-in-law minus Paul) went to a San Diego Chargers game. It was a little scary sending them without any adult supervision!!!

I had a birthday and turned 26 again. Scott took me on a date (Just me and him! That never happens!) We went to Macaroni Grill and up to Sundance to ride the lift and buy some suckers!!! Such a fun day!

We changed Ava's crib into a toddler bed and naps became none existant.... because she would spend the entire time doing this:

Needless to say we changed it back into a crib!
Scott did the Yuba Lake triathlon. We went to spend the night in Nephi (wouldn't recommend vacationing there) and I ended up driving home and midnight and driving all the way back at 6:00 in the morning! Ugh! What a mess! But I am glad that Scott did amazing and that I got to see him in his last race of the season!!!

My assistant Mickelle and I got invited to Gabi's Piano recital. She is on one of my performing teams and it was so fun to go watch her do something else she loves! I was totally amazed by her skills!

Ava and I supporting Breast Cancer Awareness in our PINK gear at the Timpview football game.

No comments: