Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nothing but a Party!

We have had so much fun the last couple months doing some fun activities. Every thursday Ava goes to dance class with Miss Michele, who also taught me when I was about 7 years old. She absolutely LOVES Michele! It is so fun for Ava and she really enjoys it!
We also went and spent a day on the boat at Deer Creak with Grammy and Grandad. A lot of Bayles cousins were there as well, but I was too busy keeping Ava above water that I didn't take very many pictures!
We also went to the Thanksgiving Point Petting Zoo with Gen and Jordyn. It is so fun to have a cousin so close to Ava's age! (they are four weeks apart). They are so funny together!
Ava at the petting zoo

Ava and Jordyn

Daddy and Ava at Deer Creak

Twirling! (6 more months til she can come to my class!!!)

Shaking her Maracas!!!

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

What a little cutie! She's getting so big!

nancybay said...

I love that you're blogging again I live for them.