Friday, November 26, 2010

Spoiled!

Our spoiled little princess has been to Disneyland 3 times before she turned 2!



We went to Disneyland, just our little family, for 5 days and we had so much fun! We went on everyride and saw almost every character possible. Ava's favorite ride was the carousel and she loved seeing character. She would grab her autograph book and run as fast as she could to see them! We actually filled her book! Thanks to Ava's long legs she was able to ride the Matterhorn. Now whenever you ask her about it she gets a worried look on her face and says "fast". We had so much fun! These are just some of the hundreds of pictures we took!!!





















































5 comments:

nancybay said...

Yahoo! You must have had so much fun. Ana's little face tells it all.

Unknown said...

Sooooo Fun!!!

Kristin said...

My favorite picture is the one of her wrapped in the towel. What fun! I'm trying not to be jealous. (P.S. I don't think it's the "spoiled little princess" that is getting the Disney trips, I'm pretty sure it's her mommy :).)

We're only 8 hours from Disney World. Come on down!

Kristin said...

Check that - 6 hours, 45 minutes...

Tiffani said...

She looks so big and don't you love how my Mom called her Ana? I promise she knows her name. (: