This time of year at work is bitter sweet! I love the competitions season but by the time it ends I am so ready to be done! We had such a fun year and I am so proud of all my girls. They all did so well at the competition. Way to represent girls!!! They are AWESOME and I love all of you! On a side note...I am cutting back my hours for next year so I never have to come home after Ava is in bed! Whahoo...I am so excited!!!
I bet your laughing I am leaving you this comment after the day you had with someone I won't name! ha ha But I would leave this anyways we love having you as Kwinc teacher you are truly the best and thanks for all you do. (and your patience) ;) You are one amazing teacher and these girls just love you! So good work!!! And all the pics of Ava are so cute can't wait to do her pics again!
1 comment:
I bet your laughing I am leaving you this comment after the day you had with someone I won't name! ha ha
But I would leave this anyways we love having you as Kwinc teacher you are truly the best and thanks for all you do. (and your patience) ;)
You are one amazing teacher and these girls just love you! So good work!!!
And all the pics of Ava are so cute can't wait to do her pics again!
Post a Comment