Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Month of Firsts!!!

We took Ava to the zoo for the first time! I have been waiting for this ever since I got pregnant! We love the zoo and we go all the time! It was so fun to take Ava. And Scott was so cute pointing out all the animals to her. She actually saw most of them, but the monkeys really caught her attention! She loved the train ride and on the carousel...she rode on a dolphin!

Ava fell asleep on the way out...it was a lot to take in!


Daddy bought her a stuffed leopard on the way out.....he name her Lucy!

We saw giraffes...

We saw Tigers!

Giving Mommy a kiss!

Riding the dolphin.

Am I as big as a gorilla???

On the Train!

Ava & Daddy




She discovered BALLOONS and Ava is definitely a fan!!!


Ava ate rice cereal for the first time. Everyone told me they hate it at first....She couldn't get enough!



Ava and Jordyn's first twiner outfits. Its so fun having a close cousin...We miss You!



She wore her first Dance Outfit...given to her by MY teacher Kirra...We Love You!!!


Ava played in an exersaucer handed down from her cousins...thanks Aunt Tiff!


Ava discovered what tape is a spent a good 30 minutes playing with it!

4 comments:

Judd Family said...

I love all of the pictures!! Now you just need to come down here so we can go to our zoo... no offense but it blows Hogle Zoo out of the water! We just got our season passes so we are ready anytime;)

aubphotography said...

What cute girls.......including tracy!

Tiffani said...

Ava, will you go to the zoo with us this summer?

Kristin said...

I love her cheesy grin. I have to smile whenever I look at her.