Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Last Chance

We went private and all I heard was "Why can't I view your blog?" so took it off. But I really want to activate it again so if you were one of those who never left your e-mail....it's now or never!

6 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

Tai_Christensen@msn.com Ava is SO CUTE!!! And I am dying over those matching outfits with the polka dot tights!!

Jess said...

just in case... paul and jess lewis at gmail dot com and I love all the pics from the zoo and her 'firsts' Ava is so pretty and photogenic!

aubphotography said...

taiese32@gmail.com. just in case

Jen said...

jen.weekley@gmail.com Hey! I saw your blog on Heather's and love to see your little girl. Hope i can continue to check in and see how you are. By the way, your little girl is ADORABLE!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

lindsayercanbrack@gmail.com I don't know if I left it last time or not!

Shaundee said...

Look who has been blogging up a storm! I love it. I am now caught up and it makes me just want you to post more :) It seems like you have been crazy busy lately. And I also think you win the prize for the happiest baby with the best smile! Just in case I haven't given you my email...shaundee@live.com. Glad Lyza got to dance with

P.S. Lyza has been "kirtsing" (have no idea how to spell that) to the "Prince" around the house all day today!!