I've started to sit up on my own with a little assistance from my boppy

Daddy doesn't like this picture cause he says I look too big!

My new favorite toy is a water bottle

Mommy bought me some cool shades

Me & daddy...he's so handsome!

Me and Baylie in our Easter Dresses

I've started trying to drive my pacifier

Who's that cute kid on the flower?

Happy Easter

Daddy got me ready for church! i'm not sure why he's wearing my towel???

The dog whisperer

Snuggling!

Me in my Easter Basket

Easter morning

I got a bunny!

The Easter Bunny Came!!!

Me & Daddy

In my Easter jammies

I'm a cheese ball!

Reading princess stories!

Tanis' mohawk

Mommy's dance girls...I'llbe there someday...if I want too :)

Wow...She's cute!

Opening My Easter Present from Grandma and Grandpa Olsen
10 comments:
So cute! I love, love, love her Easter dress. She's so much fun.
She looks so big sitting up! I love all the pictures. Isn't funny that out of all her toys she likes to play with a water bottle? I know what I am getting her for her 1st birthday!
So sweet! I am loving that smile!
She is getting so grown up, and I Love her grin, it is so cute.
Great pictures, such fun. BTW - Easter looks like Christmas at your house!
I took a bunch of buttons and put them in an old bottle and Baylie loves it. Funny that we spend all this money on toys and it's the silly things they like best.
I cannot wait to hold her. She is so adorable and getting big wy too fast!! She is definitely a little string bean! Her little easter jammies make her look nice and slender! Where can I get some of those?
She is getting so big. Did you say you want to move to Vegas? Ava would love it here.
Aren't holiday's so fantastic with little ones around! Wow...the Easter Bunny put wonderful things in her basket! I want her Easter Bunny to be my Easter Bunny. Tell Scott the second pic down in my fav. She looks so cute!
Beth, she is seriously so cute. What a great smile she has too... way to go capturing that with the camera. Can you believe how fast they grow?
Beth,
She is so cute and getting so big. What a smilie little girl...She is really cute.
Post a Comment