Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

Scott and I went to the ZOO on Saturday. All I can say is HOT!!! Oh my, I couldn't believe how miserable it was. But on the other hand I got to spend the day with Scott and he bought me a soft served ice cream cone...YUMMY!!! We only got a pic of the red panda...we usually take a million pictures, but it was to hot to move!!!




After that we went to the summerfest parade with the Olsen's. It was fun, I don't particularly like the parade...but its fun to spend time with the fam. We stayed for the fireworks and once they started Tanis FREAKED!!! Apparently he is afraid of them. So We left a little early and tried to get him to the car before he had a heart attack!!!

Gary, Alexis, Sky and Jaxon

Mom and Dad

Scott and Beth

7 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Your mom and dad look great! They seriously have not changed in 20 years. LOVE THE BED!

Kathy said...

OHH beth, just wait until your little girl gets even 9 months old, she will be dancing to the high school bands at the parades, and when they get a little older they think that the city royalty ladies are princesses from disneyland. And scott will be diving in the streets getting her the candy they throw. I think you will love parades. And by the way when I go to the zoo pregnant I think its a little rough too. You guys are so cute!!!

Haskins said...

That is fun to go to the zoo! When it does get that hot it is way hard to enjoy it! But glad you went!

BRIANA said...

Looks like you had fun!! But I have to say I just got home from dragging (I mean having a joyous trip) of taking the kids to swim lessons, the summer movie and then to Sonic. I basically came home sweatier and stinkier than I woke up this morning----so if you want to complain about the heat just don't even mention it to me! All it takes is 112 degrees, a large belly, and the toting and buckling of two kids!! Then you will be sweating! HEHE!

Tiff said...

I love the zoo to but it is a little to hot right now to enjoy! By the way I love your bed it is so cute I love really tall headboards I just got one that is pretty tall to but it's black - how lucky are you to gave a pro painter painting all the time I struggle with that!

Anonymous said...

I have not read blogs for wsome time. I love that you love my son. He's a keeper. I love reading the blogs. what a great family history. You must print your comments and put them in a book for Avery Sky.

Unknown said...

Hey Beth, sorry it's been a while. Ok, I voted for Bella June, just because it is different. But I love Avery Sky too. Let me know what you decide. I love you room and the nursery. That is so fun. Miss you and love you. Lets go to lunch soon.