

We also decided to paint the nursery a total of three days after we found out it is a girl. And of course its pink. And until I know how I want to decorate it we put up my princess collections. Its a very happy room!!! Any ideas are welcome I still don't know exact colors or anything!!!


8 comments:
I think you should leave the princess stuff up. I love it. If you go to my site and click on my site meter you can get your own and it will tell you EXACTLY who accessed your site and for how long, etc. Then you won't need to go private.
I like the princess theme! Very cute. Aren't you lucky to have such a tall husband for your painting jobs!! And he is such a good sport letting you take and post his picture so much! (Love the bed also!)
You two are such are incredible! I cant believe you already have the nursery painted, again, and fully decorated!!! You are such a go-getter! I love the princess stuff. It is perfect for your little princess!!
Oh I love your crib! That is so fun to decorate and paint and go shopping especially for little girls! How fun!
I love the princess stuff--but I also love pink and green with flowers (Alyssa's room), pink and purple with butterflies, or pink and brown with polka dots! Wow maybe I should be an interior designer!! Any ideas for the boys room???
Your room looks cute! I really like your headboard. For baby rooms I LOVE pink and brown stuff. My friend just bought a Carter's set from Babies R Us that's pink and brown polka dots and flowers and it's so stinkin cute.
BETH! come do my house!!!! NOW PLEASE!
I love your baby room! I love those princess pictures! That is so much fun when you get to decorate and get ready for the baby! I am so excited for you! I love the new bedroom too!
Post a Comment