Monday, June 2, 2008
Bring on the PINK!!!
As most of you know I am an incredibly patient person...ha,ha,ha! So Scott and I went to one of those Fetal Fotos places to find out what we're having. And the results are in...ITS A PRINCESS!!! We had so much fun watching our little wiggle worm. She was all over the place...I think she was dancing! She flipped back and forth so we got all views of EVERYTHING. (She was not trying to be modest!!!) Towards the end, she got the hiccups and we watched her start getting mad. It was so awesome!!! It actually feels real now. I am baking a little ballerina!!! YEAH!!! P.S. All you dance moms that read my blog...don't tell your girls...I get to!!! We also got some other good news...I'm one more week ahead of where I thought I was. 15 weeks baby!!! Almost Done!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
We are so excited that our little girls are going to be SO CLOSE!! I can't wait 'til they are here;)
CONGRATS!!! Yeah for girls!! You are going to be the cutest mom!
I think your little princess is going to LOVE football.
Yeah! I've got the chills, I am so excited for you. There is nothing like seeing that ultrasound for the first time, it makes it all so real. There is nothing like baby girls! not that I would know the difference. Indy is going to be so excited!
Yay, yay, yay! I love it! How cute! She's adorable. :-)
YAY!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you guys! I dont care what anyone says shopping for little girls is the BEST! All the bows, skirts, dresses and dress-ups are so fun! Plus little girls have this way of completely wrapping themselves around their daddies hearts! Adam still cant say no to Kelsey or Maya. FYI we did try Vibe (your sister is so cute!). Kels wants to cheer at Mac's Cheer in Draper and their practices are on the same day as her TDC starburst practices. If she danced at Vibe she could still dance and cheer since they are not on the same days...but I am beyond TORN! I cant make a decision and time is ticking, I am seriously anxiety ridden over this. Kels is such a cute dancer but she LOVES being a flyer, tumbling, and doing jumps for cheer. One second she is doing a toe touch and the next she is doing chaine turns across are kitchen. Who would have thought I would be so perplexed over my five year olds activities!!! Either way, I just want to Thank You for being so wonderful to Kels these past years. You have been her dance teacher since she was fresh out of diapers and she loves you desperately. You are so amazing with our girls and I appreciate everything you do for them. There will always be a special spot in my heart for you. You teach our girls much more than how to dance. You teach them how to be confident, poised, and focused young ladies and for that I am truely grateful. We love you!!!!
Congrates beth and scott! Such awsome news! Love having girls.
Bethany - congratulations!!! With all your dancing skills, it's a good thing you're getting a girl! Bring on the bows and dresses!
Yeah! I guess I just have to be jealous of you girl moms for now. Hopefully #2 will be a girl (not announcing yet or anything) but we'll see. Can't wait to see your nursery all done up pink!
Savannah was right! She has referred to your baby as a girl from day one.
YEah!! how exciting!! I love having a girl they are so much fun! Plus I love dressing them as much I as I love all the other things that go with it! Congrats!
That is so exciting!!! Little girls are so much fun! That just seems so perfect for you! Email me if you want to do some maternity pictures! We can do some beautiful pics, your so tiny ( wait till your 5th and maternity pics is out of the question!!!) We'll see ya soon back at TDC!
That is so exciting!! You of course will be an amazing mom!! You will love having a girl and I'm sure she was dancing in your tummy with all the music and dancing she is already exposed to she is going to have a huge head start :)
I am so dang excited for you!!!! yeah PINK PINK PINK!!! I really want to go to lunch with you!!! I'll call you tomorrow!
Oh my gosh I am so excited! It truly wouldn't be right for you to have anything except a girl (atleast at first) How fun girls are so fun but you so know that from all the girls you have pretty much raised right ??? Oh by the way it might be a fight between me and Ashlee who gets to do your pics - ha ha
Congrats! I could totally picture you having a girl, but I'm always wrong, so I thought for sure a boy! How fun for you guys. When does she get a name??
oh beth....girls are amazing! Im so happy for you:) Im excited to see your nursery...post some pics for sure k~
ps...Wheres your belly? Is it starting to grow??? cause I sure dont see it!
O man what does Scott think?? There is just such a bond between dads and their little girls! I swear Swayze can do no wrong in her dads eyes {I try to convice him other wise, but it never works}. I also have a list of names whenever your ready! CONGRATS - You will be such a great mom!!
Beth that is so awesome! I am so excited for you! You will be a wonderful little mommy to a little princess ballerina! I am so excited for you!
Hooray! I can't belive you already know. Girls are the best ever! I can't wait to see your little princess. P.S. YOU need to start getting a little belly!
I can't believe the first time I see these is on your blog. Whatever! She is adorable, I can tell already.
How perfect! Now your husband has no chance...he will be at dance competitions and dance concerts for the rest of his life!!! We are so excited for you...there is just something about have a little girl. Congratulations!
I am so excited for you, girls are so fun, and emotional, and dramatic, and moody, but mostly fun. You will be such a great mom to a little girl. Do you have any names your thinking of.
Post a Comment