What a fun way to brag about my sweetie!!!
What is his name? Scott Hurst Bayles
How long have you been married? 4 years in July
How long did you date? 18 months (including engagment)
How old is he? 29 Ha, Ha!
Who eats more sweets? Definatley me...but he is learning!!!
Who is taller? Um...Scott...by far!!! He is 6'3 and I am 5'6 (if I'm being generous)
Who can sing better? Probably Neither...he does this thing where he pretends like he knows the words but really just makes up his own...okay we both do it. But it's super funny!!!
Who is smarter? Scott!!! He knows everything about anything. It drives me crazy!!!
Who does the laundry? Scott, I'm not sure why...he just always has!!
Who pays the bills? Me!!! I could be imbezzeling all his money and he would never know! (that's not an anouncment)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed...me. I'm on the right side of everything, the dresser, closet, bathroom cabinet etc.
Who mows the lawn? Whoever, has time. Mostly Scott but I like to surprise him sometimes!!!
Who cooks dinner? Outback, Red Robin, Cafe Rio and me, unless it involves raw hamburger!!! Then Scott does!!!
Who drives? Mostly Scott, but sometimes I do. He still hasn't let me drive his new truck yet!!!
Who is more stubborn? Me, for sure...unless he thinks I'm being "a girl"
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on our second date cause he claims that he thought that was his only chance.
Who asked who out first? That's a hard question...technically he asked me but I "arranged" it with one of his friends. Hee, Hee!!!
Who proposed? He did. Best thing that ever happened to me!!!
Who has more siblings? I do...only by one. He has 5 and I have 6.
Who wears the pants? We are actually pretty good at making decisions together and including each other in everything. But if I had to pick one of us I would probably pick me...he would agree.
I love Scott so much and I am glad that he picked me. We have lots of fun together and I love hanging out with him. He is such a hard worker and so creative and impressive in so many ways. I love how much he loves me and I am so happy with our life together!!!
7 comments:
Bethany, One thing that I admire most about you is that you always say very good things about scott. I have never heard you say anything bad. You guys are the cutest couple ever. I love that someone else loves being married to their best friend like I do. We are lucky ladies.
I love how you say your "on the right side of everything" - SAME! It's a little obsessive compulsive of us, but organized - very organized.
I dont think I have ever met someone so in love! I always tell Adam that I could be imbezelling all of his money too (as a joke of course). And FYI I sleep on the right side too!!! Now I am curious to see if its a female thing to sleep on the right side....
I am so glad you found Scotty. I love him almost as much as you do. OK maybe I just love him differently. You make him the great guy that he is. He couldn't have found anyone better. I love you.
I'm on the right side of everything too! and right about everything! ha ha! I love to read about you guys I feel like I get to know you better! I vote Bella, Indy's middle name is belle LOVE IT!
What a fun tag! You two are a very cute couple! It must be a girl thing - I'm on the right also! Thanks for the comment - the girls love you too! (It made Mackley's day today to see you!)
I love the picture of him! Sounds like a a great guy!
Post a Comment