Friday, May 30, 2008
Mother's Day!!!
This was my first mother's day where I am actually going to be a mother!!! It was so nice to actually celebrate instead of reflect on what my life was missing. But not this time!!!! We had such a great day and I have such an amazing husband that made it so special. We both have such amazing moms and I have a lot to live up to!!! Scott gave me baby stuff (mostly for a boy cause the closet is full of pink stuff) and I got a crib for our nursery. I love it and can't wait to find out what we are having so I can redo the nursery. Oh, by the way...for "Mother's Day" Scott bought a new truck. We apparently need a four door truck for the baby so he was really just making a sacrifice!!! I 'll get a picture up later. He loves it and it makes him happy, so I'm happy. Plus, it will be nice to be able to keep my car so one of us can afford to gas up. Can you believe this crap??? It is so annoying!!! Anyway, happy mother's day to all...especially me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The crib is a beauty!
I LOVE THAT CRIB! IT BEGINS. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment