Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday ScoBay

Yup, its official...Scott is OLD!!! He doesn't like to talk about how old he is, but here is a clue...he just had his last birthday in his twenties!!! I love him so much. I'm so glad I married him and love him for how hard he works for our little family. I love you babe!!! Happy Birthday!!!

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!! I did not know we were the same age. Beth I am so proud of you for finally updating your blog, its been a while!!!!

Tiffani said...

OK so you don't post FOREVER and then I have to set aside an hour just to catch up on all of them. I am sure when your little baby comes you will post ALL the time.

Tiff said...

Holy post - I am so proud!!! By the way I love love love your crib to cute! Boy or girl it will be perfect!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

Yea! I'm going to complain on your blog more often! Too many things to say! Happy Birthday to Scott! I'm so glad you married him Beth. And don't worry Scott, Aaron is the big 30 too! (at least you have a real job already. ha ha). Beth, I'm SOOOOOO excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear the news. We will have to play when I come home in August. FOR SURE! And I can't wait to see your cute belly (you better have one by then).Love your guts.

BRIANA said...

Easy there tiger!! I don't check your blog for 24 hours and then BAM you posted about 15 times!! Fun to see what you guys are up to! I love the pics of you and your dance girls and the crib! YES we are total losers---tell Scott happy birthday! I don't know where my mind has been! I am glad Scott could make such a great sacrifice for the fam---Paul is thinking something similar----a bigger car/suv!! LOVE YOU TONS!

Kristin said...

He'll still always be "Little Scotty" to me :). I'm so glad he found you and we're able to celebrate what an awesome life he has at this point.

Ellery said...

That would make him the same age as me! So you finally got some time to make some posts, so we will be expecting more (at least for a couple of weeks!) Indy can't hardly wait, we have a melt down around 4:00 every day!

aubphotography said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ITS HARD TO TURN 18. (EVERY YEAR FOR ME!)