Friday, May 30, 2008

Las Vegas Baby!!!

I had a couple days off for Spring Break so Scott and I decided to cruise down to Vegas to see our cute little nieces and nephew. We had so much fun while we were down there. I love spending time with Tiffani and her family. It had been a while since I had seen the twins!!! They are getting so big. And we were able to go to Cameron's T-Ball game. He was so fun to watch and I love that at the end he was so tired that he laid down in the outfield. He is such a Sweet Heart!!! We went to the Belagio to get gellato and to the Mandalay Bay to see the shark reef. I definatley got lucky in the in-law department!!! We had so much fun and it was good to get away!!!!

Cameron


The Girls


At the Shark Reef


Lauryn & Clara


Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: