Friday, May 30, 2008

Bringing home our little Miracle!!

So, after waiting and waiting, and hoping and hoping, Scott's sister Kristin and her husband David finally got a call from the adoption agency that they had a little baby waiting for them. What an emotional experience this has been for our family. She is the sweetest, cutest, most spoiled baby and we are so excited to have her in our family. I can't imagine, having such a hard time getting our baby heremyself, to give it up and let some one else take your baby. We are so grateful that her birth mom was able to do this for Kristin and David. They are such good parents and I am so happy for them!!!

Scott, Beth and Baylie Anne

Look at that Hair!!!

It's a girl!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

So amazing!!! I can't even imagine how hard that would be! How are you feeling???? We need to go to lunch, when can you?

Kristin said...

Isn't she the greatest! I'm so glad I get to be her mommy and I'm so grateful she has such a loving aunt as you!