Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Annoyed!!!

Okay,I am so annoyed by all of you people going "private" Well maybe not annoyed, but when I actually have 10 minutes to snoop into your lives and I can't it is frustrating. I totally understand why you do it...but please invite me so I know every little detail going on in your life!!! Ha Ha Ha....Scobethbay@comcast.net
P.S. I am following the trend and going private myself. Please leave your e-mail address if you want to continue reading!!!!

28 comments:

Amberly said...

amberlymeeker@hotmail.com
I think I am going to go private too. Mostly cause of my kids.
Amberly

Judd Family said...

gentryjudd@yahoo.com

Jen and Lance said...

I feel the same way! You know I like to snoop as much as you do. our blog e-mail is lancependleton@gmail.com Please add me!

Tiff said...

krewbee@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Beth, I'm sick of the going private thing too, but I understand you've got to do you you've got to do! degpjk6@msn.com

Jeannette D.

CaraNathan said...

carabear76@hotmail.com
(Cara (Simister) Newell) Congrats again on the baby! I am so excited for you!

Hayley Holliman said...

hollimansiding@aol.com

aubphotography said...

taiese32@gmail.com

BRIANA said...

bdommer@cox.net

McGiven Family.... said...

seh1027@aol.com

Tai Christensen said...

Tai_Christensen@msn.com

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

lindsayercanbrack@gmail.com Hope you are feeling good!

Heather O'Brien said...

you little turd! heatherobrien7@hotmail.com. How exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat and everything! I'm so pumped for you guys! I'm thinkin girl! If it's a boy, he will be one cute princess. ha ha.

Haskins said...

alsepton@hotmail.com

I know it is frustrating going private or having people going private but it is really nice because then you know who is looking at your blog! :-)

Whitney Jensen said...

Beth - Add me too! (I'm pretty sure you have my e-mail address.)

tiffany said...

I feel the same- but I think eventually it's bound to happen. Hope all is well!

tiffanylcarter@gmail.com

Cori Simmons said...

simmonsx4@gmail.com

If ya want to.

Ellery said...

So I have to be able to know whats going on with the baby, and you guys (just in case I miss something at the Dance Club)!
stevemx@netzero.com

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

stephtaylor_2@yahoo.com
did i get you on my email list? Ill check and make sure your invited k:)

Shaundee said...

Hi Bethany...I am for sure addicted to blog surfing as well. Would love to see how the baby progresses, etc. shaundee@libertyhomes.com

See ya when classes start again,
Shaundee

Heidi said...

I'll send you an invite to mine, then you can get my email address from that, k? congrats on the ultrasound. i am so happy for you!

Kristin said...

I think you can still read mine, but let me know if you can't.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

tristaprince@gmail.com

Heather Walker said...

heather.weekley@gmail.com
I surely want an invite so I can keep up with you and the new little joy that will be soon here!!

Beth said...

What ever will I do when all my friends go private and I am the only one who gets to have weird stalker like comments???? J/K We haven't had any problems,and hopefully it will stay that way, I'm not interesting enough to attrack the weirdos! :) you know my email...love ya! I think we should do lunch again soon, and I promise to leave my crazy family stories at home this time! :)

Kristi F. said...

Hey Beth- this is Kristi (Reese) Francis! It's been a long time! I came across your blog from the other Beth's. Congrats on your baby, that is so exciting! I would love to be added to your list. My email is klrfrancis@gmail.com and my blog is francisfacts.blogspot.com

Cori Simmons said...

comments from Savannah:

I love you - You're cute everday - Is your belly fat yet? - I will keep straight legs and pointed toes - I will teach your baby how to shake her bum - remember when we went sledding with your dad (husband) - I'll come see you.

Heather O'Brien said...

Hello Beth! You might just be the worst blogger! I'm going through withdrawals! I want to see some pictures!!!!