So on Monday we had our first ultra sound!!! It was the coolest thing I have ever done. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and everything. I do have to say that I did a good job controlling my emotions...I only got teary-eyed. We found out our due date is NOVEMBER 30th. That seem like forever away...but at least we know its coming right? So what do you think? Boy or Girl???
14 comments:
that's so exciting. I've been checking back on your blog for an update on stuff! I'm seriously so excited for you guys! ... girl!
I meant to say I think it's a girl!I can totally see scotty with a little girl wrapped around his finger!
I know you'd love a girl, but just think, if you had a boy... we could be totally clueless together!
SAVANNAH says, "GIRL!"
Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is exciting and a big relief at the same time! Like I told you before I think -- boy!
Kelsey says its a GIRL! I think you are having a boy, but what do I know? I thought Kelsey and Maya were both boys! Congrats again! Isnt the ultrasound so cool? I love that they can see your baby my sticking an object on the outside of your stomach! I think thats simply amazing!
Ultra sounds are the best!! I am going to say a boy!! But you will really have to ask Paul since he is definitely more accurate! I need your email ASAP!! Post it on my blog please!
oh...i love it! it is the best thing ever when you hear that heartbeat...
I think your having a little ballerina!
good to see you thursday, Im so happy for you and scott!
Oh I am so excited for you! Having a baby is so much fun especially the first one, I use to think going to the doctors was so much fun when I was pregnant with Maddi! But I think you are having a boy Maddi says a girl!
Congrats again! I am thinking girl! I am so excited for you! That truly is the best to see them for the first time!
Scott will make such a great dad and you will be a super mom. I just think it will be healthy and wear lots of pink.
BOY for sure. He will look so cute in PINK.
Lizy says a GIRL!! I'm thinking a boy. But....Lizy was right when she said she was having a baby brother...so probably a girl! We are so excited for you! It will be here before you know it!
I'm guessing little girl!
Post a Comment