Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Running on "Bayles" Time!!!

So we casually joke about my Bayles side of the family that when they say dinner is at 6:00, it usually happens around 7:30. So for the past two years I have been joking that our kids are up in heaven running on "Bayles" time. And that when they think it is time...they will come. Well everyone BAYLES TIME HAS ARRIVED!!! We are FINALLY expecting our first baby...I have no idea how far along I am because we were taking a 3 month break before seeing an invitro specialist. And POOF!!! in the break time I randomly got prego!!! Halelujia!!! We are GUESSING around December...but I have an ultra sound on April 14th to determine my due date!!! So hip hip hooray for us...it is finally Bayles Time!!!

28 comments:

Tiff said...

What the crap!!! That is so crazy I am so excited for you! You were just talking about that on Sat. what are the chances? How exciting if it's a girl I have a ton of clothes waitin for you! (and bows you know my little obsession) CONGRATS!!! p.s. your still teaching right - you can never leave us - sorry!!!

Brandy said...

Congrats!! I found your blog and had to tell you how excited we are for you. Lizy couldn't wait to get home last night and tell me the "big" secret you told the class. You're going to be the best Mom, you are so good with little kids. What a blessing babies are! And, p.s. I hope your still teaching too:)

Whitney Jensen said...

Beth - I am SO happy for you guys! You will be a GREAT mom! Post as soon as you know the due date! YEAH!!!

Judd Family said...

Yay!! We couldn't be any happier for you. Our kids are going to be so close!!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so exciting!!!!! I am so happy for you!! You will be a great mom. You just can't stop teaching our girls. You are the best! And you are definately right about the timing thing. Everything happens for a reason and when it is supposed to. I think Heavenly Father has his own timing and unfortunatley it doesn't always align with ours.

BRIANA said...

Hooray for Bayles time!! We are so super excited for you! Maybe your due date will be before Christmas so we can get a picture of the 5 grandkids all together!! What the heck----5 grandkids?

Cori Simmons said...

Again - I am so excited! I know it's been a long road but the big guy upstairs knows what he's doing. What are you hoping for - Boy or Girl?

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!! You will be the cutest mom, but you have tough competition because Scott is going to be the BEST DAD EVER!!! I cant wait for your huge baby shower!!!

tiffany said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you Beth- and Scotty too! You will be such a cute little mom! Keep us updated! We wish you the best! yay!!

Heather O'Brien said...

HIP-OR-AY!!!! Seriously, after I talked to you I was in Walmart and I started crying I was so excited for you! I am stoked! You and Scott will make the best parents ever. Can't wait to hear how far along you are!

Hayley Holliman said...

This seriously better not be a April Fools Joke. Because that would be really mean. I am so excited for you. I wanted to ask you on Saturday what was going on with the whole tiring to get prego deal, but I didn't dare ask. I know it can be a touchy subject. Kids are the best either one would be so fun! CONGRATS!!!

Hayley Holliman said...

P.S. Can I tell Swayze? Because you know once I tell Swayze the word will be out. I'll wait to hear from you before I due. Don't want to ruin any Surprises.

Hayley Holliman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tai Christensen said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so thrilled for you and Scott! You are going to be such an amazing mom! I still giggle when I think of all the micros coming out of class and telling everyone your "Big Secret!" Enjoy your pregnancy and eat all the ice cream you can get your hands on! You are eating for two now!!!

Haskins said...

Okay-- so is this an april fools trick? Because today I told my husband that I was pregnant and it was pretty funny! If it is not I am so excited for you!! Congrats! Having kids is the best and you would be such a cute mom!

Lindsey P said...

CONGRATS!!!!! this is such good news. i'm so so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear more. love you and hope all goes well at your first dr. visit!!

McGiven Family.... said...

Oh my gosh Beth....YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! That is so wonderful! You are going to be a great mommy and now you can put all those baby blankets and clothes you have to use! We are excited to see how far along you are!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Oh my gosh! I'm SO excited for you. You've been prepared longer than any of us :) Now we get to have another baby shower :)

Amberly said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you. Maybe I am pregnant cause I started crying when I read your post. I know I am a bawl baby. I really am so happy for you guys. You will be the best mom ever. Love ya. Amberly

Unknown said...

Bethany, Congrats once again. Bracken and Mackley are so excited for you! You are so good with little kids that I know you will be a wonderful mother!

Shaundee said...

Bethany...I found your blog on Trista's blog! Congrats again on the baby...I am so excited for you. I pulled up Trista's blog of the competition and Lyza saw a picture of you and said that is "My Ms. Bethany!" "She has a baby in her belly too mom." "How come your baby pokes out so much more then hers?" Love it when your child reminds you how giganitc you are! How fun for you and your husband. Thanks for being so great with Lyza. She loves you as her teacher.

Shaundee

Ellery said...

22 comments WOW! so i'm figuring if its a girl her and shylo might dance together, wouldnt that be fun. We are so excited for you. By the way Oakley did awesome at the uvsc competition, thanks so much for your help.

Jess said...

Wahoo! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys! keep this blog updated on due dates and all the joys of being pregnant! I hope you have been feeling good! Congrats again!

Heather Walker said...

YEA!!! Congrats!! How is exciting for you both! Being a mother is the best thing ever! You will love it.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Beth, I couldnt help but cry when I read your post! I am so happy for you...You really will be a great mother and I cant wait to hear when your due and what your having! I just have a funny feeling you will have a girl-

Heidi said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways! Congrats Beth! That is the best news of the day!

CaraNathan said...

How fun that I found you on here. Congrats on your baby!! YEAH!!

Cara

Unknown said...

Yea, Yea, Yea, I am so happy for you two. Congratulations, your kids are going to be so beautiful. Love ya