We had a hard time finding something to do on a Saturday with no house projects to do. So we went and bought a 1000 piece puzzle of "neverland". We spent eight hours straight trying to complete the puzzle!!! We finally finished it on Sunday night. It was so much fun being together and listening to the radio. By the way...Scott knows the words to the most random songs. It was so funny. I love him so much...how lucky am I???
About Five hours into it...

COMPLETE!!!!
9 comments:
Hey! thanks for the idea! lol
You guys are so cute! Great job on the hair cut, Jake would never let me cut his hair!!!
Hope your doing well!
Good idea! Thanks for helping out with our next weekend plans!
That's a fun weekend idea! Love the puzzle! Our house by the way is still in Lehi. I'll have to have all the girls out for a dinner or something soon. Hope you are doing well!
Who doesn't love a good puzzel? Jonny and I love doing them together. I will call you as soon as we are up for visitors.
i love puzzles! Scott looks so awsomely tired in that first pic, way to soldier on.
WOw! Way to go! That reminds me of my sister and I. We used to do that. Scott looks like he's having so much fun. Love the new cut. Are you sure you didn't go to hair school? I could never do that. Let's just say, there are some advantages to having a hairless husband! ha ha. And you turd, I saw that you tagged me. I may just do it! Miss you!
Good idea on the puzzle!! In fact I did a 25 piece Dora puzzle this morning!! I guess you guys win!! Way to go on the hair cut too---I am not sure Paul would let me cut his hair!!
Post a Comment