Friday, February 1, 2008

It's all gone...



Okay so after 2 years of growing my hair out I randomly decided to chop it off last Saturday! It actually got to the middle of my shoulder blades which if you know me is about the longest my hair had ever been. I ended cutting off about 6 inches. What can I say I just like it short. And luckily I have a one in a million husband the likes short hair better!!! So what do you think??? Long or short??? P.S. Please ignore the dark roots...its on my list of things to do!!!! :)

17 comments:

Whitney Jensen said...

Looks cute Beth! I like short hair better too - for some reason, I just think it always looks better!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

of coarse its cute!!! But anyone that looks as cute as you in sweats is going to look good no matter what!!!! I am saying this in kindness, you know I am a total sweats girl!!!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BRIANA said...

Looks very good!! I like short hair too--it always just looks healthier and thicker!! You get an A+ from me!

Heather O'Brien said...

You are a hottie no matter what! But it looks way cute! I'm so happy to finally see a new post! (not that I don't think Scott's weeblos are important :))

tiffany said...

Beth! It seriously is hot!! I love it!! That's totally the look for you! Did I mention we all need to get together?? You look adorable!!

aubphotography said...

Cute Beth!

Haskins said...

Bethany, I just found your blog thru tiff's blog!! I showed Maddi and she was so excited to see you, she kept telling me that's my ballet teacher and she wanted to keep looking at your blog! Anyway I am so glad I found it!! So cute!!
angie haskins

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I love your haircut! It looks so cute! That is awesome that your husband likes short hair. I wish more guys were that way!

Unknown said...

Beth,
I love you so much and you wouldn't be Bethany without short hair. I love you hair short and you are so lucky Scott likes it short. My husband on the other hand is one of those "I like long hair" jerks. JK I love him. I love your blog and I love and Miss you.
Love,
Savannah

Beth said...

I love short hair so I think it looks fabulous! Hope all is well, hopefully we can get together soon, we just need to get Henry here... :)

Heidi said...

got it at RC willey!!!

Heidi said...

ps, this is how I remember you:) I love it. nice move.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I say it looks awesome...if you look good with short hair, DO IT! How are you?

Lindsey P said...

Hi Beth!! You look cute either way, but short hair suits you. Loves!

Kristin said...

i like the short. it's more you.