Friday, February 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

Thanks Kathy, this is my first one ever. Enjoy!!!

Ten Years Ago...
Let's see, I was 16 years old. A sophmore at Mountain View H.S. Finishing my first year on Sr. Company at the Dance Club and pretty much not having a life. Its weird to think back at how self absorbed you are at that age. Thank Heavens we all grow up, huh!!!
Wait, Wait, Wait....I'm not 26. I'm 25!!! So, I was in Jr. High finishing 9th grade and trying to decide what High School to go to. I was obviously still dancing and hanging out with friends. My big decision in life at this time was to be a cheerleader or dancer. Thank heavens I made the right choice!!! (You should also know at this time Scott was in his freshamn year at Ricks, Ha, Ha, Ha! He robbed the cradle!!!)
I guess it wouldn't have matter to fix the age thing, but at this point in my life a year is a year!!!

Five Places I've Lived...
I don't even think there are 5!!!
1. Our first house in Lindon, we moved when I was two.
2. My parents current house, also in Lindon.
3. Country Springs Apartments, newly married.
4. Our first home in Provo.

3 Bad Habits...
1. Making Lists of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING
2. Assuming people already know what I am talking about, even if I don't really know what I'm talking about.
3. Back seat driving...I know all the fastest ways to get where ever we are going and it drives Scott CRAZY...sorry Babe!!!

Places You have Worked...
This is also a short list!!!
The Dance Club 2000-Present
Pizza Factory 2002-2004 Where I met my wonderful husband!!!
Sage Creek Salon 2004-2006
Yep thats it!!!

5 Things you don't know about me...

1. I LOVE little kids. I am around them at work, church, and anywhere else I can play with them!!!
2. I LOVE Disney Anything. Movies, Toys, Books, Vacations...like I said ANYTHING!!!
3. The first room Scott and I remodled when we bought our house was the "nursery". It is stocked with blankets, clothes, toys, books and I even have formula in our storagge room!!! How Pathetic!!!
4. I love playing video games with my husband. Our favorites are Halo, Gauntlet Dark Legacy and Starwars Legos. By the way I am amazing with a sniper rifle.
5. I HATE drama. I hate hate hate gossip and all the aftermath of it. You would think it would stop after High School but NOPE!!! Here I am 25 years old and it continues!!!

Okay, now I tag Bri, Gen, Aubrey, Savannah, Heather O'brien and Lindsay Pack!!!

9 comments:

Tai Christensen said...

I cant believe you play Halo!!! That is crazy! And you and I share one bad habit, list making. I am neurotic when it comes to making lists and keeping my calendar current. Although instead of "bad habits" lets call it Overly Organized Sydrome (OOS). That sounds much better :-)

BRIANA said...

It is always fun to read stuff like this about other people! Even when you know them really well!! I had a feeling that I might get tagged---is this revenge for not updating my blog?? HEHE!!

Haskins said...

I think you do have such a special gift with little kids!! All the kids adore you, at least I know that Maddi does!!

Tiff said...

I am glad you got tagged on this - I think it is so fun to read things about people you see all the time but don't know that much about ... I wasn't shocked to read that you loved kids because it shows or that you make lists because that is something that I love about you is how organized you are, makes my life easier! I didn't know you had a nursery though that is so fun!!! I bought tonz of baby clothes before I ever had babies too it's just so cute and fun!

Amberly said...

I love reading things like this about people. It sounds like you guys are doing well. We need to get together, I always miss you guys when I read your blogs.
Amberly

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That was fun to read! I always assume that people know what I am talking about too. You are definately amazing with kids and I can tell that you are very organized (thank you for both of those great qualities).

Beth said...

I love you! Maybe at the end of next week we will be up for a vist. Just call me.

Kathy said...

Beth, I know this is a funny way to ask you a question but if you read this before tomorrow, do the girls have to wear something special tomorrow? And by the way I loved reading about you in your tag. You are a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

Beth, you are so funny. I love this because it is so true. I miss you so much and love you to death. Oh yea, thanks for tagging me.