Monday, October 29, 2007

The Sweet Things in Life


In the past, when I am home, Tanis use to follow me everywhere. But during the fall time the sun hits our windows at the perfect angle to make a sun spot in our living rooom. He lays in it and he follows it across the room through out the day. It just made me think of the little things that make the day seem so much better. So, like I usually do, I decided to make a list:

My Sweetest Things in Life
1. Every morning Scott kisses me goodbye, even if I am so out of it that I don't remember.
2. I can always expect a phone call from him at lunch, just to say 'I love you'.
3. My dancers always say the cutest/funniest stuff.
i.e. "Ms. Bethany, you ALWAYS wear sweats"
"My mom's not here today, she's at the doctor getting her boobies fixed"
When asked what count they kick on... "21?" its funny if you know you only count to 8 in dance.
4. We eat dinner together no matter what...even if its 10:00pm
5. My dog runs to the door to greet us when we get home.
6. During dinner we share our Highs and Low of the day.
7. At the end of the day I get to play with my best friend.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Beth- this is Mary Rife! (Hammer) I have been blogging friends with B for some time now, and I can't believe this is the first time I've checked your blog! It's so cute! You seem very happy and I'm happy for you.

I liked this post about the sweet things in life. There are so many, but I think we get too busy sometimes to really appreciate them. Thanks for inspiring me to think about it.

I'm excited to continue reading your blog! Give the girls at the studio a shout out for me, would ya!

Heather O'Brien said...

Beth, you're so cute! I love the list. Especially the boobie comment. That made me laugh. We miss seeing you guys. And your dog is so cute.

Jess said...

Hey Beth! I just found your blog, I didn't know that you had one! It is so cute. I totally agree about finding the sweet things in life. I was thinking the same kinds of things today at church while we sang count your many blessings! Your family is so cute!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Hey beth...how are you? I hope all is going well, you seem very happy. I need to count my blessings more...thanks for all my friends good examples!Did you get my email about the christmas party? The 14th is the day! Ill keep emailing details!

Unknown said...

Hey Beth, I love you and your little family is so cute. I am so glad you are a blogger too. Keep in touch and lets go to lunch. Love ya,
Savannah

Jen and Lance said...

Beth I loved your sweetest things! How fun are your little girls that you teach! And, I love the stuff that you and your husband do together! What a fun life you have. Have a good thanksgiving break!