On November 10th my little dancers had their very first performance at Art with Heart. It's a benefit concert for Shriner's Hospital. They help raise money by selling Hearts for Donations. My Mini Starburst team sold the most out of the entire studio!!! I was so proud. I could not have ask for them to have done a better job. After they performed they all went running down the hall begging me to let them do it again!!! I got a little choked up to say the least. You would think I was their mother. This is a picture of them with a patient from the hospital who came to watch the show. Really makes me grateful to be healthy. She was darling and talked to the girls for about 10 minutes. She had such a positive attictude!!!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Art with Heart
On November 10th my little dancers had their very first performance at Art with Heart. It's a benefit concert for Shriner's Hospital. They help raise money by selling Hearts for Donations. My Mini Starburst team sold the most out of the entire studio!!! I was so proud. I could not have ask for them to have done a better job. After they performed they all went running down the hall begging me to let them do it again!!! I got a little choked up to say the least. You would think I was their mother. This is a picture of them with a patient from the hospital who came to watch the show. Really makes me grateful to be healthy. She was darling and talked to the girls for about 10 minutes. She had such a positive attictude!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment