Wednesday, October 10, 2007

25 Big Ones!!!


Yep.. it's true. I can finally rent a car. I'm really having a hard time with this birthday. It's almost as if I all of a sudden need to become an adult. I probably won't, but at least I felt like I should. I had an awesome birthday. Scott and I woke up and went to breakfast at Magelbys. Mmmm!!! Then I went to Alli Thorntons baby shower....it's a girl. And then we went up to Park City to do some heavey shopping. And that is exactly what we did. I got tons of clothes and we bought North Face Jackets for our family Christmas card. He spoiled me rotten. Then we came home and had cake and ice cream with Gen and Corey (my sister and her husband) and George and David (Scott's dad and brother-in-law). We had an awesome day!!! Then we went out with the Olsen Family up to Gardner Village. I love going up there. We had a lot of fun. Other than that we are up to the same old. Scott is crazy busy at work and works for a slave driver (my dad) and I am TRYING to get my girls ready for Art with Heart. We have both been so busy that when we see each other we barely know who the other one is. Scott would probably be upset if I didn't mention that we made it to see Transformers for the fourth time on the IMAX screen. It is by far the best "guy movie" that I have ever seen and Scott absolutley LOVES it. It comes out on DVD on October 16th. We will be waiting. And if you haven't seen it...you should!!!

2 comments:

BRIANA said...

Hallelujah!! You updated the blog!! Very cute! Don't worry about turning 25, just worry about your husband turning 29!!! Just teasing!! I know what you mean about becoming an adult---but don't you seriously feel like you could still be 21? I do!! I am glad you had fun on your birthday!!

Jen and Lance said...

Beth! I'm so glad we can be blog buddies! This is great. I like your blog!