Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our Family


Hi, it's me...Beth. I would like to introduce you to our family. Scott and I have been married for 3 years and we have loved every minute of it. We met working at Pizza Factory and we knew each other for a year before we went on our first date. IF you ask him he will tell you that I tricked him into asking me out. Either way, we went on our first date on December 18, 2002 to a midnight showing of LORD OF THE RINGS: The Two Towers. We have been insepratble ever since. I new I was in love with him when we went to Vegas for a weekend. We went to the strip and saw everything. Scott proposed to me on September 20, 2003. We were at the Olsen Family Cabin and my first reaction (one that I will never live down) was to call him a liar because he said it was going to take a long time to have my ring made. I yanked the ring out of the box a screamed yes!!! We got married on July 30, 2004 and spent a week in San Diego for our honeymoon. We bought our first house on December 15, 2005. We have had so much fun remodling and decorating...it's still a work in progress. We currently don't have any kids, but we have a dog who pretty much acts human. His name is TANIS and he is the smartest, cutest,sweetest dog to have around. He can do lots of tricks too. Together we make one tiny, but very happy family.

4 comments:

BRIANA said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Be careful it is easy to become obsessed! At least for me!! HE HE!! I love your intro and it is always fun to see pictures---now you have to comment on my blog too---and add us to your friends list!!

Judd Family said...

Sweet blog!! Welcome and let the obsession begin. I am not the best at updating mine but I read other blogs almost every night.

BRIANA said...

OKAY---so now you have a blog!! But you also need to ADD to it!! I know I am obsessed but seriously can we update more than once a year!!! Happy Birthday in about 1 hour!! I really should be in bed but oh well!!

Heidi said...

BETH!!! Hey girl! It's heidi Johnson-Nelson. I'm so happy you have a blog! i've been wondering about you. SOunds like life is fabulous! WE should keep in touch!we are at www.justinandheidinelson.blogspot.com
love Heid