To be completely honest, I feared while I was pregnant with Nixon that there was nothing in this world that I could ever love as much as Ava. My Mom always told me that a mommy's love doesn't divide, it multiplies. Well, I can attest to that! This little guy has stole my heart! He is such a sweet, loving, snuggly baby! And I am going to love him so much that no woman will ever be good enough! :)
I had this same fear about Baylie and Jalen. Now I have to make sure I remember to give Baylie enough attention because I love to just watch Jalen. He makes me laugh all the time. I have a new appreciation for how my mom could love all her kids.
1 comment:
I had this same fear about Baylie and Jalen. Now I have to make sure I remember to give Baylie enough attention because I love to just watch Jalen. He makes me laugh all the time. I have a new appreciation for how my mom could love all her kids.
Post a Comment