Scott did the Salem Tri this May. He just keeps getting better and better! This triathlon he got his fastest time! And came in 4th in his age group! WOW!
River Rampage 2011
Scott did his first OLYPMIC Triathlon in Green River. The length is double the Sprint Triathlon. I was so impressed with his workout determination.... waking up at 5:00 in the morning! He cruised! While on the bike he passed his brother Clark, who had a broken chain on his bike. He stopped for a couple minutes to help him. And finished FOURTH in his age group! I was soooooo proud of him! He amazes me!!! At the finish line he picked up Ava to run across with her and she proudly waved at the crowds. It was so cute! But I didn't get a picture.....I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and I could not keep up with them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment