We got to the hospital at 7am on August 22nd. By 8:00 I was on pitocin and the epidural was on its way! I actually slept through most of the "labor". At 2:45 they had me start pushing and 4 minutes later I was holding my little boy! He weighs 7lbs. 15 oz. is 20.5 inches long and has TONS of blonde hair! He is the easiest baby! He sleeps through everything! He is such a good eater! And he smiles in his sleep all the time! I am so in love with this little man! Our family is so lucky!
Family of FOUR!
VISITORS GALORE!!!
HOME SWEET HOME!
OH, and by the way..... Ava LOVES him! I mean she absolutely LOVES him! She is such a good big sister!
3 comments:
YOur little family of four is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Well done Beth, well done. When your back into the swing of things, let's get a Sr. company reunion set up.
Oh he is so stinkin cute I just want to squeeze him! Give him a kiss for me! Love you!
Contests again! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment